KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Your admission ticket is valid for all the movies screening on the night you attend. You can come or stay for as many movies as you want. (It is the same price regardless of how many movies you watch.) If the first show is sold out, we will admit cars for the second show as spots become available when vehicles leave.
- Tickets are purchased upon entry; there are no advanced ticket sales or reservations. Parking spaces are first-come, first served.
- The main box-office accepts cash and INTERAC. The secondary box-office, which is only open on busy nights, is cash only (please watch for the signs).
The concession is cash only, however, an ATM is located inside the concession for your convenience.
The ATM accepts debit cards, Mastercards, Visa and American Express. (American cards do not work on our machines.)
- Please check individual weekly show schedules for exact showtimes, as they change throughout the season. The first movie starts at dusk, which gets later until June 20, and earlier after that. However, the earliest the first movie will start is 7:30pm.
- On Fridays & Saturdays in the Summer, the box-office will open about 90 minutes before the first showtime.
During the week in the Summer, the box-office usually opens 30-45 minutes before showtime.
In the Spring and Fall, the box-office usually opens 30-45 minutes before showtime.
(We will open earlier if there is a long line-up.)
- The movie plays rain or shine or snow. However, if there are less than 5 people before the first show starts, the show may be cancelled.
- The movie audio is broadcasted via FM radio. Turning your key to the "Accessory" position will consume very little power. If you're concerned about your battery or if you are sitting outside or in the back of your truck, you may want to bring a portable battery powered boombox. There is no app to listen to the movie soundtrack; an FM tuner is required. Please note: WE DO NOT RENT RADIOS.
- Dogs (well behaved) are more than welcome on a leash and cleaned up after. Management reserves the right to refuse any pets admission. Please, no pets in the washroom and concession building.
- Large RVs & motorhomes that are too long to park on the rows will not be admitted. Small campers may be admitted, depending on field conditions, during the week (Monday - Thursday).
- A car is not needed to go to the drive-in! Bring your lawn chairs or blanket and walk-in! You may also want to bring a boom-box or you can just listen to your neighbour's radio. If the drive-in is sold out, you can park in the front lot and walk-in.
- We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities. Since parking spots are limited close to the concession and washrooms, please arrive early for these spots, as they are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED. Movie theatres survive on the concession revenue; up to 90% of the box-office goes to the film companies. In order to keep the drive-in around for a long time, we ask that you respect this rule. Your support at the concession is what keeps the drive-in open! Anyone with outside food or drinks will be asked to leave and/or denied entry.
(Special medical related food or fruit from home is permitted). BBQs are not permitted.
DRIVE-IN RULES & ETIQUETTE
- Retain your ticket, it must be produced upon request. Vehicles with unpaid entrants will be ejected without refund.
- All vehicles over 5 feet in height (trucks, vans, SUVs) must park in the designated overheight area. On the busy weekends,
that's usually middle of the field and back (you'll see the big sign). On slower weekends, and during the week, overheights may be able to park closer.
Cars can always park anywhere (they usually park in the front).
- Each vehicle is entitled to one parking space. Most of our spaces can handle two vehicles.
Please do not occupy additional spaces with lawn chairs or blankets.
Please Note - You must park close enough to the poles so that someone can pull in beside you.
You can sit on the grass and use lawn chairs or blankets, directly in front of your vehicle.
- All spots are first come, first serve; no saving of spots.
- You can park backwards and sit in the back of your vehicle. However, your hatch must be tied down to the level of your roof if it's blocking people behind you.
- Leave your headlights and brakelights off during the movies. Cars with daytime running lights usually can be turned off by applying the emergency brake. If they cannot be turned off, please bring with you, blankets, cardboard, duct tape etc... to cover the lights.
- Sitting on top of your vehicle is not permitted, not only for safety but it also blocks the view of others. On busy nights, lawn chairs must be placed in front of your vehicle.
- Be considerate of those around you. Donít raise your voices or use profanity to disturb others. Volume and bass are restricted if other patrons complain.
- Smoking is prohibited in the concession, washrooms, and 6 meters around their doorways. For the safety and comfort of other guests, smoking is prohibited in the parking area. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area along the North treeline.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted.
- No bbqs, grills, fires, propane heaters, fireworks or laser pointers.
- There is a large grassy area in front of the screen that children can play in before the show starts.
Please supervise your children. Please do not allow them to play in the roadways. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No in and out privileges.
- The concession closes about 5 minutes into the last show. There is a last call made onscreen.
- In the event that your car battery dies, we have a booster pack in the concession for your convenience.
- The Theatre and Management assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for Injury, Property Loss, or Damage of any kind.
- Management reserves the right to adopt or change any rule and any time, with or without notice, to best serve our customer's safety as well as our best business practice.
|Home | Now Playing | Starts Friday | Coming Attractions | Prices | Directions | FAQ's | Photos | Employment | Swap Meet
Events | Birthday Party Packages | Concession Menu | Group Sales, Corporate Sales & Rentals