KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- All confirmed showings are posted on our website. Shows are confirmed and announced for the upcoming Friday, the Monday morning before.
- Please check individual weekly show schedules for exact showtimes, as they change throughout the season. (The earliest the first movie can start is at dusk.)
- With the "Double Feature" admission ticket, you can stay for one or both features screening on the night you attend (you can leave anytime you want). Your "Second Feature Entry" admission ticket is valid for the second feature only (no entry for the first feature).
- Online tickets are now available. Your online ticket will guarantee you entry, but it does not guarantee you a specific parking spot (there is no saving or reserving of specific spots).
- Tickets will be available at the box-office, if the showing is not sold out. If the showing is sold out online, limited tickets may be available at the gate for the last row, once the show starts.
- For the safety and enjoyment of those watching a movie in progress, entry for late comers for the first show may be held until the intermission break. Please arrive before the first movie's scheduled showtime.
- The box-office & concession accepts cash or Interac only.
- The gates open 90 minutes prior to the first show, Fridays, Saturdays & Long Weekends, and 45 minutes prior to the first show Sundays - Thursdays. We will open earlier if there is a long line-up.
- The movie plays rain or shine.
- The movie audio is broadcasted via FM radio - your car radio or portable battery powered boombox will work. For your car radio, turning your key to the "Accessory" position will consume very little power. If you're concerned about your battery or if you are sitting outside or in the back of your truck, you may want to bring a portable battery powered boombox. There is no app to listen to the movie soundtrack; an FM tuner is required. Please note: WE DO NOT RENT RADIOS.
- Headlights and taillights are required to be off during the movie. Please know how to turn them off before attending. If you are unable to turn them off, please bring something to cover them. A blanket or cardboard works.
- Dogs (well behaved) are more than welcome on a leash and cleaned up after. Management reserves the right to refuse any pets admission. Please, no pets in the washroom and concession building.
- Large RVs, campers, motorhomes and semis will not be admitted.
- All passengers must be in the vehicle at the time of entry, and the vehicle must have enough seatbelts to accommodate all passengers.
- We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities. Since parking spots are limited close to the concession and washrooms, please arrive early for these spots, as they are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED.
DRIVE-IN RULES & ETIQUETTE
- Retain your ticket, it must be produced upon request. Vehicles with unpaid entrants will be ejected without refund.
- Each vehicle is entitled to one spot. Between each set of poles can accommodate two vehicles. Please park close enough to posts to allow for another vehicle.
- Lifted or excessively overheight vehicles may be directed to the last row. We reserve the right to assign parking spots if required.
- There is no saving or reserving of specific spots.
- You can park backwards and sit in the back of your vehicle. However, your hatch must be tied down to the level of your roof if it's blocking people behind you.
- You may sit outside in lawn chairs between your vehicle and the screen. You cannot sit beside your vehicle.
- Leave your headlights and taillights off during the movies. Cars with daytime running lights usually can be turned off by applying the emergency brake. If they cannot be turned off, please bring with you, blankets, cardboard, duct tape etc... to cover the lights.
- You can run your car engine as long as it does not disturb other around you. Your headlights and brakelights must remain off.
- Sitting on top of your vehicle is not permitted, not only for safety but it also blocks the view of others.
- For your safety, footwear must be worn at all times.
- Be considerate of those around you. Donít raise your voices or use profanity to disturb others. Volume and bass are restricted if it's disturbing others.
- Smoking is prohibited in the concession, washrooms, and 6 meters around their doorways. For the safety and comfort of other guests, smoking is prohibited in the parking area. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area along the North treeline.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted.
- No bbqs, grills, fires, fire pits, propane heaters, fireworks, drones or laser pointers.
- No in and out privileges.
- The concession closes about 10 minutes into the last show. There is a last call made onscreen.
- In the event that your car battery dies, we have a booster pack in the concession for your convenience.
- The Theatre and Management assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for Injury, Property Loss, or Damage of any kind.
- Management reserves the right to adopt or change any rule and any time, with or without notice, to best serve our customer's safety as well as our best business practice.
|Home | Admission Prices & Online Tickets | Directions | FAQ's | Photos | Concession Menu